Cornerstone Mortgage Solutions, llc
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Home loan experience or experience in the real estate industry of 2+ years is preferred, but not required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Cornerstone Mortgage Solutions, llc
We are a locally owned mortgage brokerage business in Pensacola, FL that has been serving Florida and Alabama since 2004.