Chase Financial Corp
- Total compensation for this position is $90,000 - $100,000. $50,000 - $60,000 is salary (depending on experience) and the remainder is bonus.
- The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business”, and wants to know they will get paid every week.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people and is burned out.
This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
- You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to “figure things out" along the way.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions
and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- Must have EITHER California DRE Broker License or Sales Person License
- NLMS License is a must
- Two years of Mortgage experience
$90,000 - $100,000 (salary plus bonus)
About Chase Financial Corp
We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and creating satisfied customers. We work hard to satisfy the mortgage needs and exceed the expectations of our customers. We lower mortgage costs through cutting-edge mortgage origination Technology
and reduce the time needed to close by using advanced mortgage processing software, and automated mortgage underwriting systems.