3 Keys Lending
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assist customers to completely fill out the loan application, Run credit, Help find the best lender, Run AUS, Gather Income and Asset documentation, Follow Up
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Experience working with brokers required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About 3 Keys Lending
3 Keys Lending is a new and fast-growing mortgage company based in Utah.
We are committed to delivering the best rates, products, and experience to our customers.
We love our clients and love helping them make the best-informed decisions for such an important aspect of their lives.