The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly at plan
About The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Experienced, high performance local team/branch. Awesome culture and company performance.