Julie Aragon Lending Team
- Work from home 2 days per week.
- We need a talented Loan Partner with at least 4 years of experience who is self-directed and enjoys working from home.
- The ideal candidate has background in brokering loans to all the big lenders. You must have a strong background in income calculations and agency, government and jumbo guidelines and also experience in disclosing and compliance.
- Those who have only worked for a mortgage bank and have no brokering experience will NOT be considered.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- 4+ years of experience in the mortgage industry including brokering experience
- Passionate about helping others and being part of a team
- Handle a large pipeline and still maintain your accuracy
- Excels in making people feel comfortable, happy and appreciated
$40,000 - $60,000 salary plus bonus
About Julie Aragon Lending Team
We are a high performing team who has developed innovative ways to get things done quickly and efficiently whose hallmark is exceptional communication... keeping in touch regularly whether that’s a quick text, call or an email to make sure our clients have the best experience possible.
We’ve been in the mortgage business for almost 15 years and we know what works and what doesn’t, and we conduct our business as such. We always aim to provide 5 star service and we deliver on our word.