Certified Mortgage Planners
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
$45,000 - $50,000 Salary plus bonus
About Certified Mortgage Planners
Certified Mortgage Planners is focused on helping our clients build a strong financial position through careful management of equity, the proper use of capital, and a dedication to maximizing their rate of return.
Certified Mortgage Planners is committed to creating an exceptional client experience from contract to closing and beyond.
Core Values/Core Convictions:
1. Pursuit of Excellence – We are committed to improvement in everything that we do both personally and professionally.
2. Value Before Profit, Yet Profit From Value – Once value has been recognized by our clients and partners, we deserve to earn a fair premium.
3. 3 Gs Philosophy – We are servant leaders who are committed to being gracious, generous, and grateful!
4. Professional Family – We work as one. We are united, cohesive, equal, coachable, caring, and fun.