Coast 2 Coast Mortgage
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants' mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Candidates must have an NMLS license or be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experience
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
About Coast 2 Coast Mortgage
We are one of the largest Mortgage Brokerages in Florida, with a small shop feel headquartered in Jacksonville.
NMLS 376205 Licensed in AL, FL, GA, NC, PA, SC, MN, MS, TN