Integrity Mortgage Group
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.
More than anything, we deliver an undeniably rich experience for our customers. We believe if our customers leave the process happy, it will return dividends to each and every person involved.