Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Work for a company that has been TOP RATED to work for (now 9 years in a row) in the Houston area!
You will work side by side with our #1 producing salesperson of 2020.