Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc is a subsidiary of Celebrity Home Loans. Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.