Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants' mortgages ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc - Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.