Dang Mortgage Team INC
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
$60,000 plus commission
About Dang Mortgage Team INC
We are a family owned mortgage broker with a mission to help homebuyers in California and Texas. Our specialty is fast closing and VIP experience to all of our clients and partners. We aim to please and pride ourselves in making homeownership transparent and easy.