Layden Team @ CrossCountry Mortgage
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
32000 - 60000 yearly
About Layden Team @ CrossCountry Mortgage
- The Layden Team is a 29+ year top-performing mortgage team in the Nashville TN area with the main office in Franklin, TN.
- Part of one of the fastest-growing and most successful mortgage companies in the USA, we offer a wider range of mortgage solutions and better and more consistent pricing.
- The Layden Team is known as one of the most experienced mortgage teams in the USA, with a positive and professional work environment.
- If you want to partner with the best, be surrounded by top performers who enjoy putting in the top effort, serve our clients at a super-high level, and earn top rewards while growing your skills and career, the Layden Team is the place to work!