Venture Lending Group, LLC
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. This position is the perfect fit for organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries as needed about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Prepare and send out disclosures to borrowers
- Must have an NMLS license or must be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 1 year of mortgage experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years Mortgage Lending experience required
- Must have NMLS license or be currently in the process of obtaining licensure
- Knowledge of Encompass LOS preferred
$45,000 - $50,000 includes base and bonus
About Venture Lending Group, LLC
Venture Lending Group is both a correspondent lender and a broker. We have been open since 2007. Our loan officers have over three decades of combined experience in providing loans, service, and expertise to homebuyers, Venture Lending Group upholds an enduring presence in the lending community. We maintain a family-oriented office atmosphere and we have a lot of fun while also being very productive. We currently have two seasoned Loan Officers, a Sr. Loan Processor, and an assistant. We are looking for a Loan Processor Assistant that wants to be in a smaller office that enjoys camaraderie amongst their peers. We love to work hard and play hard.
Venture Lending Group provides a competitive range of loan products to get home buyers into homes, whether it is their first home or their fifth home, our Clients enjoy a consistently applied standard of excellence; “Service Beyond Expectation”.