Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
$40,000 - $55,000 plus a per file performance bonus
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
$40,000 - $55,000
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- PRMG is named a Top Mortgage Employer for 2020 by the National Mortgage Professional!
- PRMG believes in rewarding work performance than just providing a pay check.
- PRMG is built for loan officers by loan officers.