Canopy Mortgage - Jason Parman Loan Team
We are looking for a highly skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$44,000 - $75,000
About Canopy Mortgage - Jason Parman Loan Team
Canopy Mortgage eliminated the extra layers of people who take a cut of each deal – all those middle managers who increase costs but do nothing to actually help you. We’ve integrated state-of-the-art technology, creating a faster, easier, and more cost-effective platform that offers everything you could want during the loan process. Canopy automatically shops and streamlines your mortgage. This means lower costs, quicker turn-around. AND – we offer tech to help you throughout the experience. Our tools and processes make direct-to-consumer mortgages appealing while still allowing for a personal touch from the Loan Officer. Our lower overhead operating costs mean BIGGER SAVINGS for our clients through great rates and low fees.