Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
About Envoy Mortgage
Envoy Mortgage is a National lender based out of Houston TX. The branch in Dover NH is one of the most successful branches in the history of the company. Great benefits along with excellent training and growth.