The RJ Baxter Team
- The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business,” and wants the security of a regular paycheck. You MUST have your mortgage license for this role.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU
- Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
- Realtor follow up
- Must have Mortgage license
- Two years of Mortgage experience
- Works well in a self-directed manner and also a great team player
- Technology savvy and a quick learner
$42,000 plus bonuses
About The RJ Baxter Team
The RJ Baxter Team at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp is one of Denver's top mortgage teams. We are proud of our culture of growth, service, and having fun within our team, company, and with our clients and business partners. Our goal is to provide a white glove experience for every family we work with, every time, and take pride in the job we do.