Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$52,000 plus bonus
About Dolan Mortgage Team At HomeVantage
Dolan Mortgage Team, powered by HomeVantage Mortgage a Division of Austin Capital Bank SSB#810021. We are a virtual team that is passionate about customer service and our team culture. Below are our core tenants of our culture, vibe, and how we stay successful:
- Every customer, at every interaction, should feel like they are your ONLY customer
- Bad news only gets more painful with time, get it out as soon as you know
- Don’t ask customers or realtors for something we should already have or can get readily
- No matter what is going on in your life, have a smile on your face when you speak
- We measure and track key data
- We follow up on communication quickly
- Loan officers are the “Customer” of the operations team
- We hold ourselves accountable
- Stay Positive