Sheil Lending Team
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$18 - $22 hourly
About Sheil Lending Team
We have a great team looking for the right addition. If you have the right attitude and want to be part of a winning team please apply. We would like to get to know you.