The Erin Griffin Team
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a remote, full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Must have an up-to-date NMLS license
- Ability to work from home (secure internet connection, phone service, home office)
$45,000 plus bonus
About The Erin Griffin Team
Our team focuses on 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients are THE most important thing to us. We strive to go above and beyond expectations. Erin has been a loan officer since 2003 and still has the passion to grow and develop along with her team. We are a family and continue to prosper due to the mutual respect and compassion we have as a team.