Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for a new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
$41,000 - $70,000 yearly