We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
$36,000 - $55,000
LENDSPIRE is a local Chattanooga based mortgage company that leverages technology to provide the most efficient, seamless, and cost-effective mortgage process for the consumer.