We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and work with the client to resolve any issues
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Candidates must have an NMLS license or be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experience
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Families achieve the American Dream of home ownership. And he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization.
As we move through the ever-changing atmosphere of the lending industry - we, here at Victorian Finance - pride ourselves on being an all-inclusive lender and provide abilities for a full service lending experience to all of our clients; from application to funding. We have many programs and affiliated sponsorship groups that can provide the best options for some of our most deserving consumers.