Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- We need a talented Loan Partner. The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people.
- This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files, request and clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- We are looking for a genuine team player with excellent communication skills.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database.
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list.
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline.
- Calculate income and Run DU
Help clear conditions and make sure closings happen on time and put out fires.
- Realtor follow-up.
- Works well in a self-directed manner.
- Technology savvy and a quick learner.
- Teachable and loves learning.
$40,000 - $50,000 (depending on experience)
About Choice Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Unlike big banks and national brands that offer home loans, personal loans, auto loans, student loans, credit lines, etc. we specialize only in residential loans and mortgages, so we have the specific expertise necessary to help you obtain the best rates.
- When you have a question, we’ll have the answer. You won’t have to explain your situation to someone different every time you call. Though I have a dedicated team of loan processors, when you call our office, you’ll speak with me. I believe in working one-on-one to build relationships with my clients. When I understand your needs, we can simplify the mortgage process.