Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- Work from home - must be EST or CST. Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act. NMLS license is a MUST.
- The ideal candidate may be a loan officer and loves working the loan but doesn’t like to “go get new business,” and wants the security of knowing they will get paid every week.
- We will also consider a processor or underwriter who likes talking to people. This candidate absolutely must know how to pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack and submit files.
- Taking applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database
- Send out needs list to client and follow up on needs list. Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline
- Calculate income and Run DU and Realtor follow-up
- NMLS License is a must
- Technology savvy
- Excellent communicator
$75,000 - $100,000+ (salary - depending on experience plus bonuses)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business. This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.