PWM San Jose
We are actively seeking Team Leaders to lead and grow high-achieving and well-established MLO's. The right candidate also has the opportunity to grow the company by helping to open new areas. You will be primarily focused on maintaining aggressive growth with a number of licensed loan originators within the organization, with managing teams and with building strong consultative relationships with the top agents. You must be excellent at casting a big vision and leading the team towards that vision while managing the achievement of critical milestones along the path to success. The next successful Leader will have high capacity in interpersonal relationships and will be an inspirational and effective oral and written communicator.
Top candidates will be natural leaders, influencers, and teachers. They will be self-motivated and naturally high-achievers, who value the team over the individual. They will be persuasive and will persevere, will act ethically with personal integrity, and with high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be committed to attaining the highest level of results.
- Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential MLO's
- Set high goals; be able to look for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
- Work with other Leaders to recruit new talent.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to agents, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning based environment and ensure that agents have access to top of the line training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere.
- Have in-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment is preferred
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
- Although a background in mortgage origination is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid Mortgage Loan Originators License
$125,000 - $200,000 per year
About PWM San Jose
We are dedicated to serving the real estate needs of the general public as well as professional agents and brokers. We are a positive, helpful partner for mortgage business development.