Integrity Mortgage Group
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking for an unlimited amount of opportunity, apply now!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$85,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Wolfe Financial, Inc, dba Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status or age.
Integrity Mortgage Group is registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (69371) Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License 69371