We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$83,000 - $400,000 at plan earnings
About Partovi Companies
Partovi Companies are a portfolio of companies created to maximize the real estate experience for realtors, agents, home buyers, and sellers. Our offerings include residential purchase and refinance mortgages, insurance, title, multifamily holdings, and new custom luxury home construction in Florida, Georgia, and Illinois.