RE/MAX Realty Group
The largest and most successful RE/MAX brokerage in the DMV is looking for additional loan originators for our in-house mortgage brokerage. You will have unrestricted access to some of the best agents in the Washington area! Starting with that strong potential client base, the sky is the limit. Competitive compensation and benefits package, great environment, work with top agents!
The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing clients' needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
This is the ideal position for a outgoing, organized, and ambitious Mortgage Loan Originator. Bringing your own book of business to the table is a plus!
- Enjoys networking to find new business and respond to all lending leads
- Assess appropriate needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process, as part of a processing/underwriting team
- Act as a liaison between all parties to guarantee on-time closings for your customers
- Consistently networks to build rapport with contacts to help the business grow
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications
- Develop and maintain a great working relationship with our top-producing team of REALTORS
- Provide accurate and timely information on current rates and programs to agents borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications, preparing paperwork and following through to closing
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
- Has impeccable organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Excels in living the organization's values
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending guidelines a plus
- Strong desire to succeed and achieve financial goals by meeting quotas
- Knowledge of Calyx Point a plus
- Focus with determination to produce high level customer satisfaction and meet goals
- Current NMLS license
- A minimum of 1 year of current origination experience
- NMLS registration number required
- MLO License will be required
- Experience converting leads and inbound calls
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income and credit worthiness
- Good knowledge of underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems
- Ability to proactively soliciting new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Familiarity with MLO software such as Calyx Point a plus
$ 100k+ potential. Commission-based with excellent benefits package
About RE/MAX Realty Group
We are a large real estate brokerage with an affiliated mortgage brokerage and title company that is stable and still growing. We've been around for 33 years, but we're still young, fun and growing. Our brokerage is one of the largest in the US and in the ten largest RE/MAX brokerages in the country, with eight offices in the DMV.