Double H Home Loans Powered by Southwest Funding
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support and tools you need to bring your career to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Handle all customer interactions and ensure smooth transactions by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Oversee and ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 1 year of experience in mortgage origination or lending required
- Experience with loan originator software like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Double H Home Loans Powered by Southwest Funding
Double H Home Loans by Southwest Funding is a company that believes sales and performance start with education. We take pride in educating our employees, clients and partners on what it takes to be successful in the current financial market with regard to real estate transactions. The Branch Manager, Stan, is a Certified Mortgage Advisor| Certified Divorce Lending Professional| Homes For Heroes Affiliate Lender.