- Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. ONLY THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed.
- If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Must have Encompass experience
$50,000 - $60,000
About HomeTown Lenders
HomeTown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.