PCL Financial Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented Reverse mortgage loan officer to join our team. We will be providing quality referred leads and opportunities as well as you can service your relationships. We are and have been leaders in promoting Reverse products for the last 10 years. We specialize in working with other financial professionals to service their clients and needs in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
We are willing to train if you have a good background and base.
The remote candidate will be considered for remote. We prefer local in California. NMLS licensing is required for CA. We can help with other states that we operate in as well.
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- 100% of your focus will be on educating and offering reverse mortgage products to clients, loan officers, and referral relationships.
- We offer in-house mortgage banking and other proprietary reverse products.
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge and expertise with Reverse Mortgage Products
- We would be willing to train the right candidate who has a conventional mortgage background.
$180,000 at plan Commission
About PCL Financial Group
Our Company: We are a growing full-service mortgage banker. We are approved directly with Fannie/Freddie/Ginnie/VA direct Lender, headquartered in Southern California, with branches throughout the country. In-house processing, underwriting, funding with a supportive full staff, dedicated to providing superior service for the purchase and refinance market. Committed to providing our staff with the necessary programs and tools to ensure continued success and growth for years to come. We building and growing our division and provide a great opportunity for future growth.
We offer a great benefits package including medical benefits, voluntary vision, dental, disability, life insurance, and more. We pay 90% of the employee's ins benefit cost..
Equal Opportunity Employer