Evergreen Home Loans - The Girard Team
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Coordinate discussions between leads, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the "lead/origination to contract" phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$75,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Evergreen Home Loans - The Girard Team
Working with The Girard Team - WOW happens every day! Our clients say their experience with us is far superior to other lending teams. We are proud of that difference and the long-lasting relationships we have developed with our clients and business partners over the past 20+ years. This has made us the top origination team company-wide in SW Washington and the Portland metro area, consistently year over year. Each of our team members has a personal commitment to professional excellence and a desire to help others is a common thread among our entire team.