Ken McKee Lending Team
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
$65,000 to $85,000
About Ken McKee Lending Team
We are a fun, tight-knit, hard-working, client-centric mortgage team who believe that the only marketing we need is to take EXCELLENT care of our clients and referral partners. We treat others like we want to be treated, honor our word and give more than we take. Our knowledge, work ethic, and dedication to our clients and referral partners have kept us in the top 1% of all mortgage teams in the entire nation for the last 6 years. We would love to meet you and provide an awesome opportunity for you to develop your career!