Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into their new home? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their new home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
About Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
At Movement Mortgage - Roanoke we are a company of good people, who also do a great job helping our customers with the mortgage process. We are a top 10 lender offering most products, fast processing, and competitive interest rates.