Indigo Mountain Mortgage
We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can be part of taking our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time bringing more loans into the pipeline.
If you are the ideal candidate, you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning the idea of owning a dream home into a reality for clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply now!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Has broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
$45,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Indigo Mountain Mortgage
Working with Indigo Mountain Mortgage means you get the best of both worlds – a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experience that is personal, relational, and knows how unique your home financing situation is.