Prime Lenders LLC
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- At least 2 years of experience fulfilling the roles of either an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor or Loan Originator
$50,000 salary and bonus based on experience and qualifications
About Prime Lenders LLC
Prime Lenders LLC is located in the Fort Lauderdale. We have over 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry. We have a family atmosphere and look out for each other. We are looking for someone to join our fun, dynamic and growing team