RSI FINANCIAL SERVICES
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About RSI FINANCIAL SERVICES
We are a successful mortgage company with a positive work culture that values our partners and borrowers. We have a casual work environment but are extremely hard working, focused, and obsessed with delivering a superior loan experience to our clients.