The Mortgage Firm - Delray Beach
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail-oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) recommended
About The Mortgage Firm - Delray Beach
We are a "NO DRAMA" branch. We like each other and enjoy coming to work. We are committed to being the best branch in the best company in this industry. We have the most professional and experienced operations team and we are looking for someone who can match our level of commitment in creating a superior customer experience. The company has been in business for over 20 years. This branch has been open for 8 years. We are direct lenders and service a portion of our loans.