Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Mortgage Possible
Our commitment to our core values of people, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Sun West was founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy and stress-free for prospective homeowners. Since then, Sun West services several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and is licensed to lend in 48 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Their nearly 40 years of experience has been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities.