Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail-oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures