Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
About Precision Lending
We work hard, and are a family. If you are a positive person, who is looking for work life balance, and healthy work environment with no ceiling for growth and a team that is Humble, Hungry and Smart this job is for you.