Accurate Mortgage Group
- We are looking for a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home.
- Our average income for Loan Officers in their first year without experience and with experience is $50,000 and $100,000 respectively.
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines
- We provide the processing and assistance for all updates. Simply put, you take the application, hand it over and we sell it.
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- 2 years’ of experience in the consumer loan industry is preferred but we will train the right new person
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
$80,000 - $100,000 (commission) - no ceiling on income
About Accurate Mortgage Group
I have more than 20 years of experience in the banking, finance and mortgage business and I’m so proud to be a division of Acopia LLC.
Being a local company with internal decision making gives our group a flexibility that large, national companies simply cannot offer people.
And being able to hire like-minded, passionate, customer-focused employees who are most interested in doing what’s best for the client has always been a priority.