Chase Financial Corp
Loan Officer / Loan Originator (In-House lender for a large real estate company)
- Are you looking for purchase money loans?
Locked out of real estate offices?
Have experience but not enough production?
Tired of overlays and excessive conditions?
- Chase Financial Corp. is a mortgage broker serving the San Fernando, Conejo and Simi Valleys. We are the preferred in-house lender for several real estate offices. We are selectively looking to add one or two experienced loan officers to our exclusive roster of loan originators. The job is commission based.
We offer our loan officers the most important tool to success: Access to Producing Realtors
- Our company has developed key relationships with local real estate firms and has exclusive access to several large realty offices. Our realty partners typically are the dominant players in each market. No longer do you need to work on the fringes, you can have direct access to successful, producing agents.
- Develop individual relationships with our Realtor partners
Structure both conventional and FHA loans
- Pre-Qualify and Pre-Approve consumer loan requests
- Analyze income, credit and assets
- Assess, educate and inform prospective clients of appropriate programs
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current loan programs, guidelines and regulations
- Evaluate the accuracy of borrower statements and documents
- Work as a team player with processing and closing staff
- Minimum 3 years current loan origination experience
• NMLS/SAFE Act certified – MLO license required
- Must have CA Dept of Real Estate Salesperson or Broker’s license
• Strong knowledge of Fannie and FHA guidelines
- Experienced originating purchase loans
- Bilingual a plus – not required
$85,000+ (commission only) - OTE is $200,000 no ceiling on income
About Chase Financial Corp
We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and creating satisfied customers. We work hard to satisfy the mortgage needs and exceed the expectations of our customers. We lower mortgage costs through cutting-edge mortgage origination Technology
and reduce the time needed to close by using advanced mortgage processing software, and automated mortgage underwriting systems.