- Our lending institution is looking for a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home.
- Our average income for Loan Officers in their first and second year is $125,000 and $250,000 respectively.
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
- We provide the processing and assistance for all updates. Simply put, you take the application and hand it over and we sell it.
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- 3+ years’ experience in the consumer loan industry
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
About HomeTown Lenders
HomeTown Lenders, Inc. began as a local mortgage brokerage firm with a vision for reshaping the future of lending by combining technology with unsurpassed customer service in order to provide customers with the most efficient mortgage process possible. From the start, our business model has always been framed around the strong belief that the main focus of our operations will always be our customers.
We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Here at HomeTown Lenders, Inc., we believe that even in the face of rapid technological advances, old-fashioned service with a smile will never become obsolete. We do business the right way… the HomeTown Lenders way!