- Determine Credit Worthiness – collect initial documents
- Structuring the Loan/Sell the rate to client
- Communicating with the referral partners
- File Review
- Daily, weekly updates to Agents
- Prospecting and qualifying potential mortgage client
- Staying current with loan products and possess an understanding of the qualifications required for each applicant
- Recommending the best solutions or products for each individual client
- Must have current NMLS
- 2 -3 years’ of experience in the consumer loan industry is preferred
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Work well independently and are also a good team player
$75,000+ (no ceiling on income)
About NRL Mortgage
- Nations Reliable Lending, LLC (NRL) is a national residential mortgage company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Founded in 2007, NRL serves its customers through more than 65 retail branch locations in 44 states across the United States. The company continues to grow exponentially and was recognized by Inc.com as one of 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for the past four years.
- Each NRL branch offers customers a full suite of loan products, and NRL mortgage professionals enjoy access to necessary tools to be the best in the industry. The company is committed to providing the most reliable and sustainable lending experience for its customers. For more information, visit www.nrlmortgage.com.