Christian Dahlin Lending Team
WE HAVE A OVERFLOW OF PURCHASE LEADS AND NEED YOUR HELP.
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams?
If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
$110,000 - $180,000 yearly
About Christian Dahlin Lending Team
Christian Dahlin Lending Team is one of the leading and GROWING Mortgage Teams in Temecula Valley. We work with numerous top producers including teams who sell over 200+ transactions per year.