Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$100,000 + at plan, commission based
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!