Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$50,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS ID 3277 is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. The company's excellent service and fast turn-time have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products with low rates and excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD-approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule